

I very rarely am 100% satisfied with any project that I do. And this one is no different (the curtain is too short). Probably because I have no real idea how to use a sewing machine! I do think it turned out cute. This is Camdyn's toy closet underneath the stairs. I turned it into "Camdyn's Club". I found this cute fabric at Joann's and just sewed on the lace trim. It's very girlie and I probably like it more than Camdyn does. Oh Well! Last night Daniel helped me assemble it and hang it. Now all I have to do is buy hooks for tie backs and it will be DONE!
8 comments:
Chelsee, you are amazing, this is darling! Way to go, I love love love it.
So cute!!!
That is SOOO cute!! You are talented and creative!!
Ahh it looks so good. I was thinking maybe Kevin could draw something on the walls. lol Like how he was so post to on her Dresser. we need to talk to him about it because he was so excited to do that.
so cute, I love it!
Way to go Chelsee! It's so cute! Can't wait to see it!
You are so good!! I love the idea, I will definately put that in my memory bank!! Love the pics of Camdyn! I can relate to her not standing still! Addie would not at that age!!
I love it! Where did you get the sign? Super cute! Good practice for your other curtains! Have you bought that fabric yet?
Post a Comment