Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Amazon

While we were in Eagar my mom got me hooked on Amazon. In Eagar it is a necessity because of the limited shopping there. But I keep using it because I can get the things I need and not have to load the girls up and haul them all over!



I just bought this:






can't wait to get it.








Now my next purchase. Which one should I get?

5 comments:

MERN said...

Billy Taebo is SO intense. I have yet to finish an entire hour video. Its fun though.

Kates said...

I say get P90X. I just started it and I have never had a harder work out. I can't even move today and it is only day 2!!

Markee said...

I am loving all these posts!!!! I don't care what you order, keep the posts coming ;)

The Chambers said...

i have never used amazon, but heard it's amazing. especially for school textbooks. and the workout videos....neither. get P90X!!!

Diane said...

Amazon is great here too.I say get the video that has the hottest guy in it.That way you have something nice to look at while you work your butt off.