Love this picture, I told her to smile and she did, just like that. She is changing into a completely different baby. She can say at least 10 words and sign 8. She just learned how to say "Lowee", but it comes out "LowLow". But it sounds so sweet.

I had to take a picture of this. One of Daniel's friend from work came over and cooked us Carne Asada(sp). He is from Mexico and he can cook like you cannot believe. I loved every bite, and he taught me how to make it!
And lastly, this is our sad backyard! We have spent so many weekends working back there and you can't even tell. But the sprinklers are done and we planted four apple trees, roses and jasmine. I will post pictures later of the new plants later, to show proof that something can live back there...I hope!
14 comments:
The pictures of Cam are so so cute!! She is getting so bit I don't think she is a baby anymore! Your back yard looks good, cant' wait to see the finished product!! The carne asada looks gross just for the record ;)
I want to know how to make that food. It looks delicious! And Cam smiling on demand is the best. She is so darn cute! Your back yard is going to be awesome - who plants roses???? CHELSEE and Grandma DAvis! Way to go!
Looks like Uncle Jim has some cooking,and bowl licking, competition.Can't you just see the two of them making chocolate chip cookies together.They would eat a lot dough and make very few cookies.
that last post was mom's..
Your yard looks so good and I can't wait to see it finished. Cam looks so cute and I love her smile! What a big girl.
Give us the recipe on the Carne Asada!
The shirt Cam has on, MK has too. She is so cute and sooo big. I love it that she licks the bowl. She is my kind of girl.
Cam's smile is soo funny. She talks so good too. Come on she's only one! The back yard looks amazing. The last time I saw it water was flying everywhere. lol.
Jasmine...my favorite! You guys are making progress! She likes chocolate! And Yep, I'll bet she'd have a blast with Uncle Jim lickin' and grinnin'!
A yard is a PAIN! It is a never ending story. We have grass and stuff but always something to do!
Cute pictures, I think I'll go make brownies now! Yum. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days:)
It is so sweet that everyone calls her Cam! She is adorable! I loved the video of her going to sleep...brings back lots of memories! Please give me the recipe for the carne asada...we are so tired of the 5 things I fix here in St. Lucia!
Chelsee, you are so beautiful!
Love,
Aunt Marla
Chelsea & Daniel, She is sooo cute! I can't beleive she is saying ten words, Adison only says Momma and Daddy and just cries for everything else! They are getting too big too fast!
So fun, Chelsee!! She is adorable even when she is mad. You will take such good care of your yard--good luck with it.
Aunt Tonna
Post a Comment