Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random Things


I love when Daniel puts Camdyn to bed, because it always ends like this. Both of them snuggled up on the couch sound asleep.


I took this video on Saturday when Daniel was putting his grill together. I was doing things around the house and I kept finding Camdyn up on the chair. I kept wondering why Daniel would put her on the chair and leave her there by herself, then I realized she figured out how to climb up it herself! She's a persistent little thing.

6 comments:

Chantz H. Davis said...

I will say this again now and I'm sure I will say it hereafter but.... she is the most amazing little girl. She is determined, stubborn, strongwilled, advanced, etc. She is a hoot and I can't wait to see what she does in the future!

Colleen said...

Grampa just stood by my computer and laughed and laughed! Run Chelsee Run is what we are thinking this morning. You'll have to run for all the upcoming years to keep up with that little rascal!!

Rylee said...

That is amazing....She is way tougher than Ryder. He barely climbs on to gma's soft couch. haha

Kates said...

Camdyn, camdyn, camdyn!

Amanda said...

OH NO for you Chels!!!
she's so smart.

Jennifer said...

She's a little monkey:). That's how Nate puts kids to bed too, it must run in the family.