Thursday, February 21, 2008

Springtime!

The past few days have been beautiful here. Camdyn loves to go outside and walk around and play with Duke. She likes to blow on the flowers (she thinks she is smelling them). Kevin and Amanda taught her to blow and now she blows on everything! She like to carry around the watering can and "help" me water the flowers. I love living in Vegas this time of year!



8 comments:

Linde said...

I love her face in the middle picture! She is so cute. Good thing she has Duke as a playmate because she is SO busy! It has been beautiful lately hasn't it?

Chantz H. Davis said...

THANK YOU for the pictures.All kids love to be outside and it's so good for them. I bet
Duke is a good babysitter. We are covered in snow today so are a little jealous of your weather.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

It seems like you have all the good ideas first! I would have never thought about planting flowers, at least not yet, and there you are already watering yours! And you have the cutest spring decorations! I guess I'm still in the winter mode! I even have a few of my winter things still out! I gotta get goin! Little Cam looks so cute! She's a doll!

Hannah Cobabe said...

Chelsee! I love looking at your blog, you have such a fun and cute little family. I have to tell you I am extremely jealous of the fact that you are outside with just a sweatshirt on. It is so cold up here and I don't think I have been warm in months. So send some of that sunshine my way if you don't mind!

Kates said...

Chelsee I love the entrance to your house. So cute. The flowers look great too, and Cam is darling as always. I hope to see you soon at Bryan's wedding!

Martin Messages said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Watching her makes me look forward to the day that Macklee can do all those things. Although I am happy at the stage she is at right now because they grow so fast. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Amanda said...

I think it is so funny how she blows on EVERYTHING. Kev is pretty proud of that. She's so stinkin cute

Colleen said...

I can just tell you have so much fun watching her do all the cute little things she does and thanks to the blog we get to enjoy her too! I just want to kiss her cute little cheeks!