Camdyn has become and Elmo freak! I'm not really sure how it got to the point that it has, but she is out of control! I think she watched him once and knew who he was and could say his name. She wakes up asking for him!
Last night
Camdyn was just about ready for bed when our neighbor knocked on the door with a surprise for her....

As you can see by her face she was just a little bit happy. She completely lost control. She leaned completely over, covered her mouth and started screaming! He was filled with snacks and fun treats! She was on cloud nine!
6 comments:
You can probably thank Timmy for the love she has for elmo. If he didn't try and teach her to say homo you wouldn't have taught her elmo! I can just see her bent over screaming! What a girl. How cute.
Thanks so much for coming to the blessing, we love you guys! Camdyn is so precious, you guys have such awesome neighbors!! Thanks again for coming and Daniel thanks for standing in with Eric! Camo is adorable!!
What cool neighbors! So fun, I love the elmo head!
What great neighbors! Make sure the little chef goes over on Halloween!
I can just picture her reaction. She is so funny.
she kinda looks high...but a cute high.
Post a Comment